Monday, October 19, 2009

Seagrove in the Blogosphere


Seagrove Pottery: Featured in Keeping House!

"Today I ventured down to Seagrove, NC, to visit the area potteries. There are over 100 potterers in the area. I love to go there at least once a year, often at Christmas time to buy presents. Today I went to deliver a copy of my book to two potteries featured in Keeping House. Sadly, one of them is closed. Holly Hill has been one of my favorites places to go in Seagrove for almost 16 years. Today I learned the owner had fallen and passed away. So, the lovely blue dizzle pots are no more.

On the good side, I discovered a new pottery today, Thomas Pottery. Beautiful. I plan to put them in Book 2 and we discussed today the possibility of my having a book signing down there this fall.Look at their lovely place and work!"

To read more about this blog post go to The House Mysteries blog by Denise Tucker


No comments: