Sunday, November 27, 2011

Carolina Arts Reviews the Celebration of Seagrove Potters


A Trip to the 4th Annual Celebration of Seagrove Potters
by Tom Starland
on Carolina Arts Unleashed
...."Well, after a trip to Vista Lights in Columbia, SC, I was lucky to get a day in-between before I hit the road again on my way to Seagrove, NC, a 3 1/2 hour trip North of the Carolina Arts headquarters in Bonneau, SC. When I left home it was 37 degrees and as I headed North is got a little cooler for the first hour, then it eventually started to warm up as the sun began to do its magic. I got to Seagrove just after 10am and the parking lots were pretty jammed at Luck’s Cannery, but people were leaving carrying bags full of pottery. Within a few minutes a space opened up."... 
To Read the rest of this story visit Carolina Arts Unleashed

No comments: