Saturday, July 4, 2009

Phil Pollet, Old Gap pottery, Seagrove Potter

Phil Pollet at the Celebration of Seagrove Potters, 2008

Phil Pollet of Old Gap Pottery has been invited to lecture at the Jilin College of Arts in Changchun, China on July 8, 2009. Congratulations Phil, what a great honor. To read more about this go to Michael Mahan's blog From the Ground Up. Michael and Mary helped Phil get images and video's organized on his computer for the lecture.

Phil Pollet looking over his vessel at the North Carolina Pottery Center, after the unloading of the Seagrove Pottery Community Wood Firing.


3 comments:

Michael Mahan said...

Thanks for mentioning me. I noticed you spelled Jilin correctly on your Out and About blog. I corrected my mispelling on my blog. Oops.

Nice idea for a blog.

Michael

Bulldog Pottery said...

Your welcome. If you ever have an event let us know and we will post it here too! Or know of something else going on that would be good to let people know about. I can easily miss something. It is hard to keep up with everything that goes on around here.

cookingwithgas said...

nice write up about Phil